Thursday, December 31, 2009

ATP

We had range on Wednesday and I missed the marksmanship badge by 2 shots. Quite a let down because after the day shoot I still could afford to miss 3. I misjudged that the night shoot would be a lot brighter, after all it was at BMT. But I guess it's the experience that counts and not just the money or even the badge. Which I reckon would look pretty good especially during commissioning and might gain you a little respect when at unit after that.

I guess since ATP is over I can look forward to SOC and IPPT. The training we did prior to book out kinda assured me that I will be ready for carrying the type of load that any man at unit will be able to carry. I am told that the pace over at unit is faster than here and hopefully if I will be able to experience it there for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home