Saturday, January 9, 2010

GECKO over..

I thought I'd never say this, but I think I've had the easiest week in my whole weapon phase life. 190 pull ups in a week. Not counting the push-ups, SOC or the much dreaded helicopter exercise (that makes your neck feel like it's been twisted 360 degrees like in the exorcist) At least we haven't started carrying anything yet..

Next week and the following weeks to come are going to be so packed, I think I'll just be looking forward to ending the day and sleeping in the bunk.








Went back to NP on Saturday, quite a large number of changes have happened. Most glaring of all the entire business block along with canteen 1 has been demolished, the rooms above canteen 2 have also been ripped off to be redone and lastly the lecture theater opposite the same canteen has been demolished.

It was the first time coming to NP open house as a visitor and I did have a great time listening to everything that the enthusiastic students had to share. I hope all of them are enjoying their course as much as they seem to be sharing. And despite the competitiveness and all are excelling in what they are interested in doing.

Looking at them reminds me of the 3 years that I have spent in poly. The all the up's and down's. And while not everything was pleasant, I think I still had an awesome time in poly. The greatest lesson I think it taught me was that you can be anything you want to be, if you try hard enough and put everything you have into accomplishing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home